Our most comprehensive membership includes 33 site audit visits within a 60 mile radius of Hull.
- Safety advice regarding current and new legislation
- Regular safety bulletins from the HSE
- Review of Members safety policy as part of an Annual Safety Audit
- Provide advise on method statements and risk assessments on a telephone 'help-line' basis
- Carry out accident/incident investigations, where requested (at an additional cost)
- Assistance with completing safety competency questionnaires
- Provide the opportunity to attend safety group meetings and share good practice
- Act as a Competent Person for Health and Safety Advice
Associate Membership includes all of the additional services of our Full Membership but excludes any site audit visits.
However we do provide our Associate Members with the opportunity to meet our Safety Officer to review any safety issues or concerns.
© Hull Building Safety Group 2022.
Registered in England #01075068
An indicoll website